Hard Reset ROLSEN RTB 7.4D FOX
How to factory reset ROLSEN RTB 7.4D FOX? How to wipe all data in ROLSEN RTB 7.4D FOX? How to bypass screen lock in ROLSEN RTB 7.4D FOX? How to restore defaults in ROLSEN RTB 7.4D FOX?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ROLSEN RTB 7.4D FOX. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ROLSEN RTB 7.4D FOX will be as new and your Boxchip A20 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the tablet.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work