Hard Reset ROVERPAD Air 8.0 3G
How to factory reset ROVERPAD Air 8.0 3G? How to wipe all data in ROVERPAD Air 8.0 3G? How to bypass screen lock in ROVERPAD Air 8.0 3G? How to restore defaults in ROVERPAD Air 8.0 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ROVERPAD Air 8.0 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ROVERPAD Air 8.0 3G will be as new and your MTK8382 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work