Hard Reset ROVERPAD Air A70
How to factory reset ROVERPAD Air A70? How to wipe all data in ROVERPAD Air A70? How to bypass screen lock in ROVERPAD Air A70? How to restore defaults in ROVERPAD Air A70?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ROVERPAD Air A70. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ROVERPAD Air A70 will be as new and your Rockchip 2926 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- Go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (ROVERPAD Air A70)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.