Hard Reset ROVERPAD Sky T70
How to factory reset ROVERPAD Sky T70? How to wipe all data in ROVERPAD Sky T70? How to bypass screen lock in ROVERPAD Sky T70? How to restore defaults in ROVERPAD Sky T70?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ROVERPAD Sky T70. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ROVERPAD Sky T70 will be as new and your Boxchip A20 core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power button for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- Go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (ROVERPAD Sky T70)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.