How to factory reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key to switch off your phone.
- Now press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Release held keys when the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
- Then select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Next choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done!
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A300F Galaxy A3 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy A3 (2016) FACTORY RESET / Reset Customization - video