How to factory reset SAMSUNG A720F Galaxy A7 (2017)? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG A720F Galaxy A7 (2017)? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG A720F Galaxy A7 (2017)? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG A720F Galaxy A7 (2017)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG A720F Galaxy A7 (2017). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your SAMSUNG A720F Galaxy A7 (2017) will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7880 core will run faster.
- Frist of all, turn off the cell phone by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you can see the Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset - SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 (A500F) - WIPE Android Device TUTORIAL - video
Hard Reset: SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 - HOW TO CLEAR Phone by Factory Reset - video