Reset Settings SAMSUNG A800S Galaxy A8
How to reset settings in SAMSUNG A800S Galaxy A8? How to restore default settings in Android 5.1 Lollipop? How to delete customized settings in SAMSUNG A800S Galaxy A8?
This operation won't affect the personal files of SAMSUNG A800S Galaxy A8. As a result of the reset settings in Android 5.1 Lollipop you will be able to use your SAMSUNG A800S Galaxy A8 with factory configuration.
- Firstly, turn on the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that select Main Menu and Settings.
- In the next step choose General Management and Reset.
- Afterward, tap Reset Settings.
- Now open Reset Settings one more time.
- At last, choose Reset Settings .
- Good job! All settings on your SAMSUNG A800S Galaxy A8 have been reset!
How to Reset Settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work