How to factory reset SAMSUNG B2710D Xcover 271? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG B2710D Xcover 271? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG B2710D Xcover 271? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG B2710D Xcover 271?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG B2710D Xcover 271. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG B2710D Xcover 271 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first switch on the device by using the Power key.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER - Full Reset Tutorial - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER - how to completely wipe your phone - video