Hard Reset SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER
How to factory reset SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7703A core will run faster.
- In the first step switch on the device by using the Power key.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Success! You have just performed the factory reset operation.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER - Full Reset Tutorial - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER - how to completely wipe your phone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.