Hard Reset SAMSUNG B780A Rugby 4
How to factory reset SAMSUNG B780A Rugby 4? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG B780A Rugby 4? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG B780A Rugby 4? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG B780A Rugby 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG B780A Rugby 4. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG B780A Rugby 4 will be as new and your Intel XMM6230 core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- In order to begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all. The hard reset has just been completed
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG B780A Rugby 4)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.