How to factory reset SAMSUNG C111M GALAXY S5 CAMERA? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG C111M GALAXY S5 CAMERA? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG C111M GALAXY S5 CAMERA? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG C111M GALAXY S5 CAMERA?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG C111M GALAXY S5 CAMERA. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG C111M GALAXY S5 CAMERA will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by switching off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Android Robot appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S5 - video
Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F hard reset - video
Samsung Galaxy S5: How to Hard Reset With Hardware Keys - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on