Hard Reset SAMSUNG E1055T
How to factory reset SAMSUNG E1055T? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG E1055T? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG E1055T? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG E1055T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG E1055T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG E1055T will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Success! The hard reset is done.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.