How to factory reset SAMSUNG E1083C? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG E1083C? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG E1083C? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG E1083C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG E1083C. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG E1083C will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by switching on the device by using the Power key.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
master reset code for all samsung mobile phones - video