Hard Reset SAMSUNG E1160
How to factory reset SAMSUNG E1160? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG E1160? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG E1160? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG E1160?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG E1160. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG E1160 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- In order to begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all. The hard reset has just been completed
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG E1160)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.