Hard Reset SAMSUNG E251
How to factory reset SAMSUNG E251? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG E251? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG E251? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG E251?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG E251. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG E251 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Menu in the standby mode on your Samsung E250 mobile phone.
- Select Settings and then choose Reset settings option.
- Select the categories you want to reset and then press the OK key.
- Press Reset and then press Yes to confirm you want to begin the reset process.
- Insert the password for your mobile phone and press OK. The default password on the Samsung E250 is "00000000."
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG E251)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.