Hard Reset SAMSUNG E2600
How to factory reset SAMSUNG E2600? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG E2600? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG E2600? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG E2600?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG E2600. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG E2600 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG B550 XCOVER - how to completely wipe your phone
Hard Reset SAMSUNG S5610 - master reset tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.