How to factory reset SAMSUNG E270K Galaxy Grand? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG E270K Galaxy Grand? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG E270K Galaxy Grand? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG E270K Galaxy Grand?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG E270K Galaxy Grand. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG E270K Galaxy Grand will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 4412 core will run faster.
- First you must turn off your phone (press Power button as pictured below)
- To confirm the phone is off, remove and replace the battery.
- Next press together Volume UP + Home button + Power button (like in the picture).
- If you see on the screen words: "SAMSUNG E270K Galaxy Grand", release the pressed keys and wait.
- Then you will see the Android system recovery menu.
- Now choose with Volume buttons "wipe data/factory reset" and select this option with Power button.
- To confirm previous option use the Volume buttons to select "yes" and confirm it with Power button.
- If this operation is completed, select in the menu option "reboot system now".
- Now wait until the phone turns on.
Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 hard reset - video