Hard Reset SAMSUNG E300L Galaxy S4
How to factory reset SAMSUNG E300L Galaxy S4? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG E300L Galaxy S4? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG E300L Galaxy S4? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG E300L Galaxy S4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG E300L Galaxy S4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG E300L Galaxy S4 will be as new and your Exynos 5410 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off your mobile phone by holding down the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the Samsung Logo appears, you can release held keys.
- In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Home button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG E300L Galaxy S4)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.