Hard Reset SAMSUNG E310K Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE
How to factory reset SAMSUNG E310K Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG E310K Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG E310K Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG E310K Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG E310K Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG E310K Galaxy Mega 6.3 LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8930AB core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Frist of all, switch off the cell phone by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE - Factory Reset via the Settings - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE - Restore Device / Bypass Pattern - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.