Hard Reset SAMSUNG E390
How to factory reset SAMSUNG E390? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG E390? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG E390? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG E390?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG E390. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG E390 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Left soft key for Menu options.
- Then go to Settings and next on to Reset Settings.
- Other way is to tap Key 9.
- Mark all the avaliable options.
- Push the Left soft key to confirm Factory reset.
- After that device will ask you for Password so type it using keypad.
- If everything went correctly phone will reboot and Hardreset should be done.
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG E390)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.