Hard Reset SAMSUNG E530
How to factory reset SAMSUNG E530? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG E530? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG E530? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG E530?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG E530. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG E530 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin with pressing the Left soft key for Menu.
- Then navigate to Settings and find Reset Settings.
- Other way is to tap Key 9.
- Push the Left soft key to accept the Factory data reset.
- After that device will ask you for Password type it by using keypad.
- Default password is "00000000" if u didnt change it u can use this one.
- If everything went correctly phone will reboot and Hardreset should be done.
Hard Reset (SAMSUNG E530)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.