Factory Reset SAMSUNG E570
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG E570. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SAMSUNG E570.
As a result your Vendor will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 23 MB storage and Li-Ion 750.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SAMSUNG E570 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Start by turning your device on.
- Next step is to open phone's dialer
- Type this code using kaypad: *2767*3855#
- Press Call key on the left side to confirm.
- Now Factory reset will begin.
- Restart might take while so be patient, even several minutes.
- Success! ur phone was turned to Default settings.
Factory Reset (SAMSUNG E570)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.