Hard Reset SAMSUNG F400
How to factory reset SAMSUNG F400? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG F400? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG F400? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG F400?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG F400. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SAMSUNG F400 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Press the Left soft key to open Menu.
- Select Settings and then go to Reset Settings or press Key 9.
- Press the OK button to mark all the options.
- Now press the Left soft key to confirm Factory reset.
- Enter the password (Default password should be “00000000”).
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work