Hard Reset SAMSUNG G3502 GALAXY TREND 3
How to factory reset SAMSUNG G3502 GALAXY TREND 3? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G3502 GALAXY TREND 3? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G3502 GALAXY TREND 3? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G3502 GALAXY TREND 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G3502 GALAXY TREND 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G3502 GALAXY TREND 3 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8825A core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the cell phone hold the Power key for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- In the next step select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE - Factory Reset via the Settings - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG S7580 Galaxy Trend Plus - Full Reset Tutorial - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work