How to factory reset SAMSUNG G3558 Galaxy Core 2? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G3558 Galaxy Core 2? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G3558 Galaxy Core 2? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G3558 Galaxy Core 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G3558 Galaxy Core 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G3558 Galaxy Core 2 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8830 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Home + Power key.
- As soon as Recovery Mode appears, release all held keys.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes--delete all user data" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G355H Galaxy Core II - master reset tutorial - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Core 2 - Delete Data / Factory Reset - video
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on