Hard Reset SAMSUNG G355H Galaxy Core II
How to factory reset SAMSUNG G355H Galaxy Core II? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G355H Galaxy Core II? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G355H Galaxy Core II? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G355H Galaxy Core II?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G355H Galaxy Core II. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G355H Galaxy Core II will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the cell phone by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up + Home + Power key for a while.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G355H Galaxy Core II - master reset tutorial - video
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.