Hard Reset SAMSUNG G360H Galaxy Core Prime
How to factory reset SAMSUNG G360H Galaxy Core Prime? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G360H Galaxy Core Prime? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G360H Galaxy Core Prime? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G360H Galaxy Core Prime?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G360H Galaxy Core Prime. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G360H Galaxy Core Prime will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8830 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Home + Power key.
- As soon as Recovery Mode appears, release all held keys.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes--delete all user data" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Core Prime HARD RESET / Remove Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.