Hard Reset SAMSUNG G531H Galaxy Grand Prime VE
How to factory reset SAMSUNG G531H Galaxy Grand Prime VE? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G531H Galaxy Grand Prime VE? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G531H Galaxy Grand Prime VE? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G531H Galaxy Grand Prime VE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G531H Galaxy Grand Prime VE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G531H Galaxy Grand Prime VE will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8830 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the smartphone.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the Samsung Logo appears release held keys.
- In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Finally, select option "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! Your cell phone is ready to use.
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime - Restore Android - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.