Hard Reset SAMSUNG G532F Galaxy Grand Prime Plus
How to factory reset SAMSUNG G532F Galaxy Grand Prime Plus? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G532F Galaxy Grand Prime Plus? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G532F Galaxy Grand Prime Plus? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G532F Galaxy Grand Prime Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G532F Galaxy Grand Prime Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G532F Galaxy Grand Prime Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, power off the SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime Plus.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the phone's screen.
- After that select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option "reboot system now".
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the SAMSUNG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime - Restore Android - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.