Hard Reset SAMSUNG G5510 Galaxy On5
How to factory reset SAMSUNG G5510 Galaxy On5? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G5510 Galaxy On5? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G5510 Galaxy On5? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G5510 Galaxy On5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G5510 Galaxy On5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G5510 Galaxy On5 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 3 Quad 3475 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the cell phone hold the Power key for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- In the next step select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A700F Galaxy A7 - completely wipe your phone - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG A700F Galaxy A7 - master reset via menu - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.