How to factory reset SAMSUNG G570F Galaxy J5 Prime? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G570F Galaxy J5 Prime? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G570F Galaxy J5 Prime? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G570F Galaxy J5 Prime?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G570F Galaxy J5 Prime. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G570F Galaxy J5 Prime will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Quad 7570 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Down + Home + Power key.
- As soon as Recovery Mode appears, release all held keys.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes--delete all user data" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) - Restore Android - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) HARD RESET / Bypass Pattern / Format - video