Hard Reset SAMSUNG G750K Galaxy Mega 2
How to factory reset SAMSUNG G750K Galaxy Mega 2? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G750K Galaxy Mega 2? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G750K Galaxy Mega 2? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G750K Galaxy Mega 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G750K Galaxy Mega 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G750K Galaxy Mega 2 will be as new and your Exynos 4415 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the cell phone hold down the Power button for a short while.
- After that, press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE - Factory Reset via the Settings - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE - Restore Device / Bypass Pattern - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work