How to factory reset SAMSUNG G800 Galaxy S5 mini Duos? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G800 Galaxy S5 mini Duos? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G800 Galaxy S5 mini Duos? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G800 Galaxy S5 mini Duos?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G800 Galaxy S5 mini Duos. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G800 Galaxy S5 mini Duos will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off your mobile phone by holding down the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the Samsung Logo appears, you can release held keys.
- In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Home button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G800F Galaxy S5 mini - video
Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F hard reset - video
Samsung Galaxy S5 mini G800F - How to remove pattern lock by hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on