Hard Reset SAMSUNG G892A S8 Active
How to factory reset SAMSUNG G892A S8 Active? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G892A S8 Active? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G892A S8 Active? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G892A S8 Active?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G892A S8 Active. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G892A S8 Active will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Bixby + Power key together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when you see the SAMSUNG logo.
- If the Android Robot with "No command" appears tap on the screen.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Select "Yes -- delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S8 / S8+ Format / Factory Reset - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy S8 & S8+ HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.