How to factory reset SAMSUNG G900FQ Galaxy S5? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G900FQ Galaxy S5? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G900FQ Galaxy S5? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G900FQ Galaxy S5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G900FQ Galaxy S5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G900FQ Galaxy S5 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8974AC core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the device press the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Android Robot appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 - clear your phone by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 - Reset by Andorid Phone Settings - video