How to factory reset SAMSUNG G920F Galaxy S6? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G920F Galaxy S6? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G920F Galaxy S6? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G920F Galaxy S6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G920F Galaxy S6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G920F Galaxy S6 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the SAMSUNG G920F Galaxy S6 by using the Power button.
- Now press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- If you see "no command" just tap and hold Power button and press once Volume Up button to go to normal recovery.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards, choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
FACTORY FULL RESET - SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 - TUTORIAL - video
Hard Reset - SAMSUNG G920F Galaxy S6 - REMOVE SCREEN LOCK - video