How to factory reset SAMSUNG G920P Galaxy S6? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G920P Galaxy S6? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G920P Galaxy S6? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G920P Galaxy S6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G920P Galaxy S6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G920P Galaxy S6 will be as new and your Exynos 7420 core will run faster.
- In order to turn off the device hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- The format will be done as sonn as the SAMSUNG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G925F Galaxy S6 Edge - factory reset tutorial - video
Samsung Galaxy S6: How to Factory Reset With Hardware Keys - video