Hard Reset SAMSUNG G920R Galaxy S6
How to factory reset SAMSUNG G920R Galaxy S6? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G920R Galaxy S6? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G920R Galaxy S6? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G920R Galaxy S6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G920R Galaxy S6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G920R Galaxy S6 will be as new and your Exynos 7420 core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Then select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G925F Galaxy S6 Edge - factory reset tutorial - video
Samsung Galaxy S6: How to Factory Reset With Hardware Keys - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work