Hard Reset SAMSUNG G925I Galaxy S6 Edge
How to factory reset SAMSUNG G925I Galaxy S6 Edge? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G925I Galaxy S6 Edge? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G925I Galaxy S6 Edge? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G925I Galaxy S6 Edge?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G925I Galaxy S6 Edge. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G925I Galaxy S6 Edge will be as new and your Exynos 7420 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off your device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the phone's screen.
- After that select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G925F Galaxy S6 Edge - factory reset tutorial - video
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: How to Perform a Hard Reset With Hardware Key - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.