Hard Reset SAMSUNG G928K Galaxy S6 Edge+ TD-LTE
How to factory reset SAMSUNG G928K Galaxy S6 Edge+ TD-LTE? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G928K Galaxy S6 Edge+ TD-LTE? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G928K Galaxy S6 Edge+ TD-LTE? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G928K Galaxy S6 Edge+ TD-LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G928K Galaxy S6 Edge+ TD-LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G928K Galaxy S6 Edge+ TD-LTE will be as new and your Exynos 7420 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Home + Power key.
- As soon as Recovery Mode appears, release all held keys.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "Yes--delete all user data" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G925F Galaxy S6 Edge - factory reset tutorial - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work