Hard Reset SAMSUNG G935F Galaxy S7 Edge
See the First Method!
- Start by turninng on the device by holding down the Power button.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory Data Reset.
- Afterwards find and select Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. Wait to complete the operation.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G935F Galaxy S7 Edge - bypass lock screen pattern
Hard Reset SAMSUNG G935F Galaxy S7 Edge - Factory Reset in Andoird device
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.