Reset Network Settings SAMSUNG G935F Galaxy S7 Edge
How to reset network settings in SAMSUNG G935F Galaxy S7 Edge? How to restore default network configuration in Android 7.0 Nougat? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in SAMSUNG G935F Galaxy S7 Edge?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 7.0 Nougat and fix the network errors in SAMSUNG G935F Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Firstly, turn on the SAMSUNG G935F Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen find and select Settings.
- Scroll down the list of settings and choose Backup and Reset.
- In the next step choose Reset Network Settings.
- Read the information in front of you and choose Reset Network Settings one more time.
- In order to begin the whole process select Reset one more time.
- Well done! You just reset all customized network settings.
How to Reset Network Settings in SAMSUNG G930F Galaxy S7 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work