Hard Reset SAMSUNG G950U Galaxy S8 MSM8998
How to factory reset SAMSUNG G950U Galaxy S8 MSM8998? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG G950U Galaxy S8 MSM8998? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG G950U Galaxy S8 MSM8998? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG G950U Galaxy S8 MSM8998?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG G950U Galaxy S8 MSM8998. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG G950U Galaxy S8 MSM8998 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Bixby + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release al keys when the SAMSUNG logo pops up.
- When the Android Robot with "No command" pops up tap on the screen.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S8 / S8+ Format / Factory Reset - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy S8 & S8+ HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work