How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s?
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s.
As a result your Android 10 will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000 MB storage and Li-Ion 5000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s
- At first turn on the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now select Settings and General managment.
- After that choose Reset and Factory Data Reset.
- Then open Reset.
- Finally select DELETE ALL.
- Good job! Your device will be password-free.
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.