Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A03 Core
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A03 Core? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A03 Core? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A03 Core? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A03 Core?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A03 Core. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 11 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A03 Core will be as new and your Unisoc SC9863A cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A03 Core
- At start, press Power key + Volume Down and pick the Power off option.
- Then connect your phone to the computer by the Type C cable and push Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
- Release all buttons when the SAMSUNG logo appears and wait till the Recovery mode menu pops up.
- Now choose Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that go to Factory data reset by using the same buttons as before.
- Finally, select Reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your data will be removed during the whole process.
If you want more tips and articles related with
SAMSUNG Galaxy A03 Core subscribe to our notifications!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.