How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A10? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A10 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7884 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power key for a few seconds and from the menu restart device.
- When the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo pops up push Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then you should choose "Yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A3 (2017) - Remove Password / Format Data |HardReset.Info - video