Add Face Unlock SAMSUNG Galaxy A10
The SAMSUNG Galaxy A10 has built-in options for unlocking the screen. It is one of the best feature for Android 9.0 Pie. Follow the our instructions to complete the setup process in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10.
- Let's begin with the Home screen of your SAMSUNG Galaxy A10. Gently swipe your finger up to the center of the display to open the full list of apps. Then select the Settings.
- Open Biometrics & security and find Face recognition.
- To add face unlock let's set additional passcode. You can choose from shown options, in our case, it will be a pattern.
- Now let's draw and then redraw the pattern. When you're finished, click on Confirm.
- Choose if you wear the glasses and push Continue to begin the enrolling operation. Use the on-screen tips to completely register the face unlock method.
- Finally, tap on the Done key and on the Continue.
Add Face Unlock (SAMSUNG Galaxy A10)