How to enable battery saver on your device? How to turn on power saving mode on SAMSUNG Galaxy A10? How to save battery in Android 9.0 Pie operating system? How to activate Power Saving Mode on your gadget? How to extend battery life in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10?
The SAMSUNG Galaxy A10 is using the Li-Polymer 3400.0 mAh battery. If you would like to use it longer, you should enable Power Saving Mode. When your device's battery gets low, mode will help use SAMSUNG Galaxy A10 last longer if you need it most! Check out how to activate it in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10.
How to enable Power Saving Mode on SAMSUNG Galaxy A10?
- Firstly, turn on the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Swipe up the screen and from the Main Menu and choose Settings app.
- From Device Care menu choose Battery.
- In the next step select Power Mode.
- Try the Medium power saving mode firstly.
- Wait till this type of the power saving mode will be turned on.
- Check the Maximum power saving method also.
- To exit this mode use the three dots icon and the Turn off power saving position.
- By the way, from the Notifications use the Power mode tool and confirm activating by the Apply key.