How to reset network settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10? How to restore default network configuration in Android 9.0 Pie? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 9.0 Pie and fix the network errors in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10.
- Switch on the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- From the home screen choose Settings.
- In the next step select General management.
- Now you should tap Reset and Reset Network Settings.
- Read the information in front of you and select Reset Settings one more time.
- In order to begin the whole process tap Reset.
How to Reset Network Settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10 - Restore Network Configuration - video