Safe Mode SAMSUNG Galaxy A10
How to enter safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10? How to open safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10? How to quit safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10? How to boot safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10?
Here you should find the answers to all of those questions. Check out how to get access to Android 9.0 Pie hidden mode called Safe Mode.
- Start by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that tap Power off until "Restart in safe mode" pops up.
- In the next step tap Safe Mode icon to open it.
- Nice! You are in expected mode.
- Restart device to quit this mode.
- Start by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- If the menu shows up select Restart and tap OK.
- When the mobile vibrates and the SAMSUNG Galaxy S10 logo appears to hold down Volume Down.
- Release this key if Safe mode appears.
- Perfect! Safe Mode should be on the screen.
Safe Mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 (2017) - Enter / Quit Safe Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work